How To Make Your Child A Fluent & Confident Speaker?
July 25, 2021
Please note all entries to the contest are closed now!!!
Earlier, Public Speaking was associated with only speeches and communication skills.
But with the advent of the digital era, it involves several other platforms, domains and
forms of speeches. Now, millennials have access and opportunity to express their
ideas as YouTube video, Podcast, Poetry, Improvisation and what not!
98thPercentile’s Public Speaking program offers a diverse range of topics and genres to prepare
students for a variety of speaking opportunities. Check out our program here!
“There are three things to aim at in public speaking: first, to get into your
subject, then to get your subject into yourself, and lastly, to get your
subject into the heart of your audience.”
– Alexander Gregg
What to expect in this webinar
How to inculcate confidence in kids
How to help kids conquer stage fear
Exercises & Activities
See A Film Review
Written By One Of Our Students…
Inaya ( Grade 6 )
1. Registration spots for the webinar will be filled on first come first serve basis.
2. Entry to the webinar is only possible after successful registration.
3. Duration of the webinar will be of 60 minutes.
4. This webinar is meant only for US citizens.
5. There is no entry fee to register for the webinar.
6. Students & parents must provide genuine school details.
Copyright 2021 By 98thPercentile. All Rights Reserved