Education is a process of expediting learning, acquiring knowledge, values, and virtue. It contributes to the development of better people around the globe. It is more of an enduring method in which people gain information, skills, and ethics.
There is a narrow line that runs between learning and education. We learn from everything we come across, from birth to death. On the contrary, we get educated at a certain point in our life with imparted knowledge. Our learning evolves with personal experience, which bears no rules, whereas schools or universities impart education based on particular standards. The standards are clear and measurable goals drew on skills and knowledge that children must obtain. These skills prepare the children for the future, work, and life.
Why is it necessary to get educated?
Even though education has different definitions, there is one thing terrestrially acknowledged upon; its importance! There are infinite reasons why education is crucial. It has unlimited connotations and implications. Here is why.
- Helps to think clearly: Education acquaints youngsters with the atmosphere around them. It encourages them to be more mindful of their strengths and flaws and teaches them to drive their focus in the right direction.
- Fills courage to face any situation: Education teaches children that failure is not an end; they should try until they succeed and never give up. It fuels their determination to live in the world autonomously and encounter any circumstances bravely.
- Teaches values and delivers equality- Frederic Douglass said, “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” It is necessary to educate and infuse moral values and frame character right from childhood. Childhood education will help children develop honesty, kindness, generosity, courage, freedom, equality, and respect. It frames better behavior and adds discipline. These values will standardize dignity and equality in the world by warding off the gaps between social classes. And will generate equal opportunities in every field worldwide.
- Ensures a secure and better future for children: Benjamin Franklin accurately stated that an investment in education returns the best interest. Education is a fruit-bearing tree which once grown fully, will bear fruits and serve you throughout life. It is a necessary trail to get financially sound in the future. Parents, for the same reason, insist children on studying well and pursuing higher education.
- Makes the world a better place to live: Children today are the ones who will shape the world tomorrow. Educating children not only secures their personal life but collectively contributes to the development of a more reliable nation and the world. It can yield a better surrounding in which people can differentiate between right and wrong, know the importance of voting, adhere to laws, and reduce crimes.
In precise, education has innumerable benefits! It stands as a fence between us and those wrong paths that teach us after bad experiences. Education should consequently be free so that every person gets benefitted and contribute to building a better world.
98thPercentile, therefore, is taking tiny steps in making people and children aware of the benefits education can provide. We attempt to create a world where children get proper education, good exposure to the world, and the spirit to stand out! So we offer,
- Live, interactive online Math classes, English classes, Coding classes, and Public speaking classes for children in grades K-12.
- Diverse study materials and access to award-winning platforms for practice.
- Free educational contests to have fun while they learn and win rewards.
- Free webinars to awaken awareness regarding education.
- Recorded sessions for better perception.
- Free individual counseling with teachers to discuss the progress and shortcomings of children.
We believe in making education a fun-filled adventure for children where they learn with interest and not with push. We perform what we affirm. So, we also offer free online classes for children in Math, English, Coding, and Public speaking in grades K-12. To avail of this offer, book free trial classes with us!
USA Education System Related FAQs
Here we have answered a few FAQs regarding education in the US that haunts most parents.
- Is education free in the USA?
The United States of America provides education in public, private, and home schools. Yes, public schools grant free education for children (both citizen and non-citizen) from grades K-12.
- What are the documents or papers required for an education loan?
- Offer letter proffered by the University.
- A duly filled loan application form.
- An approximated expense of study (as per the I-20 form).
- Original education testimonials.
- Certificates of qualifying exams like SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, etc.
- Residential proof of student and co-borrower.
- Co-borrower IT returns.
- Student and co-borrower PAN cards and other identity documentation.
- Income proof of co-borrower.
- Copy of passport.
- Particulars of assets and liabilities of parents/sponsors.
Every bank owns its rules and regulations, so checking the list of the documents required with the respective bank is advisable.
- Are education expenses tax-deductible?
No, the deduction for college tuition and fees is no longer obtainable. However, parents can benefit from other deductions, such as the American Opportunity Tax Credit and the Lifetime Learning Credit. There are also tax credits and saving plans to help taxpayers with their expenses for higher education. Click here to learn more about them.