Did you know, Mark Zuckerberg started Coding after his dad gifted him a computer and a C++ book when he was in 6th Grade? He instantly fell in love and became obsessed with it and eventually launched Facebook at the age of 19.
The 2 points every parent must take from this story are, Early Exposure and Consistency(Self motivated or otherwise)
We all know it is nearly impossible to repeat that story by just giving a computer and a book to our children. So, how can we expose our children to Coding in a way that they want to become serious next Coders?
At 98thPercentile, we pondered a lot on this and built our Coding program that follows the below principles.
- Extreme fun - Students will build video games - Who doesn't like building and playing timeless classics like Pacman and Super Mario?
- Unleash the creativity - Students will learn the concepts and will have to build their own versions of games
- Competitive - Students will compete to build the best game and win
- Focused - Unlike other programs we have only upto 5 students in each class
- Progressive - Our program curriculum is serious. Subscribe on our landing page to see the full curriculum
- Affordable - At $99/4Weeks(i.e., 8 classes) we give at least 3 times more value than many other programs out there
Check out our program and take the first step in exposing your children to the most valuable skill to be a next coders today.