Did you know, Mark Zuckerberg started Coding after his dad gifted him a computer and a C++ book when he was in 6th Grade? He instantly fell in love and became obsessed with it and eventually launched Facebook at the age of 19.
The 2 points every parent must take from this story are, Early Exposure and Consistency(Self-motivated or otherwise)
We all know it is nearly impossible to repeat that story by just giving a computer and a book to our children. So, how can we expose our children to Coding in a way that they want to become serious next Coders?
At 98thPercentile, we pondered a lot on this and built our Coding program that follows the below principles.
- Extreme fun - Students will build video games - Who doesn't like building and playing timeless classics like Pacman and Super Mario?
- Unleash the creativity - Students will learn the concepts and will have to build their versions of games
- Competitive - Students will compete to build the best game and win
- Focused - Unlike other programs we have only up to 5 students in each class
- Progressive - Our program curriculum is serious. Subscribe on our landing page to see the full curriculum
- Affordable - At $99/4Weeks(i.e., 8 classes) we give at least 3 times more value than many other programs out there
Check out our program and take the first step in exposing your children to the most valuable skill to be the next coders today.
Book your free trial class with us today!